What is Live & Cold Test?
Cold test is carried out to check insulation resistance and continuity of circuits before energizing. Live test is conducted with a special equipment to check the integrity of electrical installation, effective operation as per designed parameters. Malco provides best Live & Cold Test services.
Why Live & Cold Test?
- To check voltage and frequency.
- Insulation Resistance.
- Loop/Line Resistance.
- Residual Current Devices (RCD)Tripping time.
- RCD Tripping Current.
- Earth Resistance.
- Phase Sequence.
- It includes installation audit and reports.
Benefits of Live & Cold Testing
- Avoid short circuits.
- Identify breakage in the circuit before energizing.
- Ensures safety devices are up to its Optimal performance.
- Avoid electrical shocks.
- Ensures quality and integrity of electrical installation in terms making sure value for money.
- Avoid sudden breakdown and maintain upmost safety.